Good Friday

So this is the first year I fully realize what Good Friday really is. It says in the Bible that we are not to mourn the crucifiction of Jesus, but there is an unexplainable feeling I've had today about all that Jesus endured for us. It's almost uncomprehendable that He would do that just for us, but that's why it was Jesus. He knew and understood it for only He could.

But then I move on to having such grateful appreciative joy. Not tears of sorrow but tears of joyfulness! Jesus died for US! He died for OUR sins, OUR iniquities, OUR burdens! He died for it ALL! Now we can simply ASK God for forgiveness, to help us, for everything!

Thank you, Jesus, for your ultimate sacrifice. Thank you, God, for the new covenant. Thank you for everything you have done for us, and always being for us. I love you, God, I love you! I LOVE YOU! AMEN!

Tonight we went to a church that had a special walk through with displays and explanations of Holy Week and Easter. I loved it! I even wrote my own burden on a rock and laid it down at the cross. The kids liked it but it was kind of hard for them to pay attention but they are kind of young yet. I'm very grateful for the event and us attending it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season