Interpreting My Dream

  Fun fact about me: God speaks to me in my dreams!

 So this morning before I got up I had quite the dream. In this dream is a set of twin boys whom I know from when I was younger in school. Now in real life these boys were not very nice to me yet here they are in my dream; sad, wounded, broken...   There was a girl too who I did not know in real life. For her it was the same heartfelt sorrow, that big pit of darkness looming over all of them.  It was like Eeyore and that eternal rain cloud hovering over him wherever he went. The reason why these people were in my home on a farm was because I was doing a news segment on losing your parents in a horrific accident and how to heal and recover from such a loss.

Now I have suffered my own loss by losing my dad. I only knew him for nine years but at least he died in peace and happiness in the comfort of his own home. These people in my dream did not have that luxury. The twin boys describe how their parents died in a very bad accident and went on to describe the pain and agony they must of went through when they died which was part of the reason why they were in such agony. And it's not just about losing their parents,  The people that we believe to bring us to life,  and  give us everything that we need,  but to know that the ones that cherished us so much to do so much for us haven't just died, but died in such a painful way is  quite unsettling.

 To listen to these boys, boys that were just so mean to me in real life, yet in my dream hear them in all that pain in their voices made me want to do nothing but reach out to them.   God was putting it on my heart to minister to them, to inform them of the wonderful healing that was available to them. Simply pour my heart out to them. Even though I knew they had treated me sooo illy, all I wanted to do was help THEM feel BETTER!!! All I can say is what a calling from God this must be...

When I first woke up I was confused, I was hurt because of remembering the painful things that had once, many years ago, been said to me. But then I started seeing and hearing God working through this dream, showing me he spoke to me in this way.

If you are or you know someone is hurting because you/he/she has lost someone close to you, it is OK, it will be OK. God is our healer and he is with you/him/her. It does take time, but it will get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season