Secrets

Secrets, every one's got them. Why though do we have them? Are they (the secrets) embarrassing things? Are they things that make you feel ashamed, inadequate, or like a terrible person? Or maybe your secrets just simply make you feel things that just can't be explained, and you just know they aren't happy feelings? Only you know the answers to these questions, well God too.

My real question for you is why do we REALLY have secrets? Obviously you simply just don't want anyone knowing about it but if it's just because of how you feel, well why don't you just own your feelings? After all feelings are just a state of mind. You have the ability to choose how you feel! So why do we allow ourselves to continue to have secrets and allow all of those lousy feelings control you? Is it because you're afraid? Fear comes from Satan so you can just spit on that feeling right now and tell it go away in Jesus' name! What's deeper than the fear; the underlying feelings causing the fear; fear of being judged, maybe regret, maybe something I haven't mentioned?

Trust me when I tell you I don't have the answers, but you can go to God about it. He doesn't send fear. He does judge but he is a just and forgiving God. He knows and understands all. I tell you to simply but not light heartedly give it all to Him for He can heal you.

I know I have many things I'd like to say, but can't. See that's the thing about the Internet, trying to stay anonymous means you can't give away too much. Writing is my release though, like therapy in a way. I started this blog to share with others my particular journey that I'm on with Jesus. That includes the valleys, the mountains, the highs, the lows, the good along with the bad; all of it.

For those reading, just know that I am struggling right now. I will spare you the boring details but right now everyday is HARD!!! So thankful I have God in my life though!!! If I didn't, I don't think I'd be able to endure this life! I would have been dead a long time ago.  I'm not a quitter though, and I'm not a victim! I'm an over comer!!! I'm a warrior!!! Thank you, Father God for all of your help...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season