Spiritual Warfare

 Pastor Francis Chan has a sermon entitled, "spiritual warfare or just a bad day?"   This is something that I have often times asked  myself. After watching his sermon, I did realize what I am going through is indeed spiritual warfare.

Crosswalk.com also has an article called "7 Signs you are Under Spiritual Attack." I recommend reading it.

 I am definitely no stranger to this  because for some reason Satan really does not want me to have a wonderful relationship with God. That is not going to stop me ever! This fight does get hard, it does get quite tough, but this is what we have to fight for: taking authority over Satan in Jesus's name because Satan is not to control us because we belong to Jesus our savior  for he is the one that died on the cross for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season