The Unknown...

I don't know what lies ahead. I don't know what I'm to do. During the day I'm  so excited to live my life for Christ! At night I feel so discouraged and frustrated.

I'm a stay-at-home mom who can't drive and I go, or feel like I could go, completely crazy! All the crying, defiantness, misbehaving attitudes along with the slew of seamless mess that's left for me to just pick up; I find myself simply unable and too exhausted to do anything but thank God that my kids are safe, sleeping, and ask for rest.

Now don't get me wrong, they aren't always that way. We do have memory making moments filled with good times. I've just had a particularly bad, tough day today.

So many feelings and thoughts are being experienced on this day. Really hard to get them out since there are a ton. Simply put, feels like a flood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season