A Learning Lesson

So in this life we are always learning because God is always teaching us. Let me tell you my lessons I've been learning the last 3 1/2 years have been incredible and i had thought them not possible. Everything is possible with God!!!

I started my lessons with simply not giving up or not just walking away. A lesson I've been learning and still learning is patience. Other lessons I'm learning are being quiet, letting go, and simply having faith and trusting God.

None of these lessons would be possible to learn without God being my teacher!  When i was in high school my favorite quote that the Lord planted in my head was, "image is nothing, spirit is everything. Obey your yearning, drink God!" Now I'm always saying, "have faith and God provides!" It has been proven in my life again and again!

My point here is that i wouldn't be where i am without God. I wouldn't be able to learn all of these valuable lessons without God! Jesus showed us the way. I'm not perfect nor will i ever be. Try to live more Christ like and put God first, anything is possible then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season