Where From Here

Dear God,

I have a nagging pit like, sick to my stomach feeling inside. I want it to go away, but i don't know how. So many things in my mind, but i don't know where to start. Things just aren't right, but i don't know what to do. I know that where i am, right here in this moment, this very second-no it isn't right, but i don't know where to go from here...

I need your help. I need your presence. I need your peace. I need your patience. I need your love. I need your mindset. Lord, i need your will...

Father God, i surrender my life to you. I pray only your will be done. I ask that you forgive me of my sins. I ask that you protect me from spiritual attacks. I ask that you banish my exhaustion. I ask for your endurance.

I thank you for everything father God! In Jesus name, AMEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season