Why Does Waiting Have to be Frustrating?

Who said that waiting HAS to be, NEEDS to be, or even is supposed to be FRUSTRATING!?? I know I didn't, and I know Jesus didn't for we are to have patience.
So we are getting our roof and siding all replaced due to the hail damage we had. Storm happened in the beginning of June. We finally got an insurance adjuster here I think over a month later. I think we signed paperwork with contractor maybe another month after that? It's now September and we finally received our roofing material today!!! After it has been rescheduled twice lol 
Lord, thank you for seeing it here safely! I pray that you comfort our neighbor and that this person realizes it won't be for long... In Jesus name, Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season