Grandma was Right

I remember when I was in highschool there was a particular day my grandma decided to give some advice, ”if I give just one piece of advice to you, don't marry the first guy who asks you."

Well, she was right, that was pretty much the only piece of advice she really gave me. Also, she was right and I'm thankful I listened to her.

I had dated a particular guy on and off for a few years. As much as I cared for him, I never really took him seriously. I guess deep down I knew that regardless of what he said to me, he really didn't take me seriously. Yes, he had asked me to marry him. Needless to say, that didn't happen...

Thank you, grandma, for giving me that piece of advice.

I also thank the Holy Spirit for already working in me back then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season