Keep Pressing On

I'm sharing this song of inspiration and uplifting encouragement since that's what it feeds me, and energizes me to get up and hold on, don't let go, keep pressing on for anything that is intended for evil against us He uses for our good!!! How great a Lord we have!

https://youtu.be/I9F8R9R8XVs

Thank You, Father, for all the wonderful music we have that feeds us life and truth! Thank You, God, for all of the encouragement and inspiring my heart! I love You with every beat of my heart, every fiber of my being! I may stumble, but You always catch me and help me back me up again and again and it's so undescribably awesome to now see that You are always here with me helping me dust myself off and pick up all the pieces! With out You, Lord, I couldn't do it!!! It wouldn't be possible for through Christ ALL things are possible!!!

I love you guys and thank you for being on this journey with me! May you all go forth and be blessed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Thankfully Scorched!