Thankfully Scorched!

So I embarked on a SURPRISING adventure yesterday! Shall we say it was definitely a "Monday" yesterday?
It started out as usual, I got the kids up and off to school, was making breakfast for my husband, and then the phone rang. My son had thrown up on the bus and so we needed to go pick him up as soon as we could. Thankfully, he wasn't sick with something, just a bad tummy moment.

When we got home, I finished making breakfast for my husband, and got him off to work. The sun was shining bright, gorgeous temp out, it was the perfect fall day to get outside stuff done and I was doing it! I decided I was going to start with the brush pile because I could keep adding to it while I was doing other stuff; you know, multitasking.

Well, as soon as we were outside, kids are already fussing and fighting. This gave me the sense of urgency! I had to get stuff done quick and fast. The Holy Spirit inside me kept telling me to slow down but I simply didn't listen. I lit the fire and whoosh! I stood up and started patting my head and shirt praying I wasn't actually on fire! When I knew I was only singed, I started praising and giving thanks to God for protecting me! I told Him I was very sorry for not listening to Him and ignoring Him, and that I'm forever grateful for Him protecting me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season