It's Been Awhile...

Hello dear readers!

First, I apologize for being"gone" for a few months. God has shown me some things I've needed to tend to before moving forward with anything else.

Second, I've been trying to decide what I want to do. Let's be careful though because it has to be what God wants me to do, not just what I want to do.

Now Third, putting the pieces together which means doing what God taught me to do and slowly incorporating what God would like me to do. There is a fine line, a delicate balance, and being pursuant with much caution are all a must when putting a puzzle together while walking a tightrope blindfolded all while God's holding my hand!

What a feeling it is to be doing what God has called me to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season