New Adventure

Hello fellow readers!

As some may know, I have been blogging here and there for about a couple of years now. From the time I started this blog, I started it with the sole purpose of sharing my journey with Jesus with you while giving God all the glory and learning to lay down every worry and frustration.

The next thing God put in my heart was getting in the word EVERY day. He told me to send scripture to those close to my heart and that's what I did for a few months.

What's next? Why not put the scriptures into my blogs? I'm getting even more out of the scriptures by actually writing about them (which writing is one of my favorite things to do) and possibly blessing more people who read these posts.

DISCLAIMER:
I get my daily scriptures from YouVersion Bible app. It's called the "Verse of the Day". I also almost always use the Amplified Bible translation but may use other/additional translations in my posts.

Behold, God, my salvation! I will trust and not be afraid, For the Lord God is my strength and song; Yes, He has become my salvation.”
ISAIAH 12:2 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/isa.12.2.AMP

This rings so true but is something I practice daily. I remind myself a lot to not worry or be fearful about something and just putting it in God's hands or simply reminding myself that God is the one in control and that he turn bad for good!

Much love and many pace be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season