A Willing Heart

Here's an encouraging scripture for today!

Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
ISAIAH 6:8 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/isa.6.8.AMP

Do you have a willing heart to serve the Lord? Would you be willing to drop everything and be sent out by the Lord? Do you have a willing heart to do what the He has called you to do (work a dead end job just to make ends meet? Clean boogers and poop and listen to crying all day and night? Listen to nagging and complaining what seems like all the time?) God knows all of our situations and although there are times our situations may make us want to feel a whirl wind of emotions, let's show God that we do have a great, willing heart to do His work that He has called us to do! Let's show God we are honestly faithful to Him! He is what truly matters! Let's put a spin on how we think about things, I DARE you!

Much love and may peace be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season