Our Faith?

Hey y'all, here's a bonus scripture post for you!


When Jesus heard this, He was amazed and said to those who were following Him, “I tell you truthfully, I have not found such great faith [as this] with anyone in Israel.
MATTHEW 8:10 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/mat.8.10.AMP

The MSG translation:
Taken aback, Jesus said, “I’ve yet to come across this kind of simple trust in Israel, the very people who are supposed to know all about God and how he works. This man is the vanguard of many outsiders who will soon be coming from all directions—streaming in from the east, pouring in from the west, sitting down at God’s kingdom banquet alongside Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Then those who grew up ‘in the faith’ but had no faith will find themselves out in the cold, outsiders to grace and wondering what happened.”
Matthew 8:10‭-‬12 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/mat.8.10-12.MSG

This can get pretty controversial but the truth is that many churches don't teach us truth. They focus more on ritual religion and traditions instead of scripture based truth. For me in my life, this explains all the confusion and not being able to understand everything going on around me and to me. I kept searching for answers but only felt like I was trapped in a labrynth. It has only been in the last few years that I have found real truth.

At this time, all I can tell you is keep reading His Word. Keep reading until you comprehend the passage. Look up words and what they really mean. Compare a passage with other translations. It helps me make sure I understand the proper context of what is being said. Most of all, pray; pray for wisdom, pray for understanding, pray for Holy Spirit guidance!

Much love to ya'll and may peace be with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Thankfully Scorched!