Tranquility

The Lord bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you];  The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor], And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness];  The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval], And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’
NUMBERS 6:24‭-‬26 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/num.6.24-26.AMP

Tranquil means:

adj. Free from commotion or disturbance.

adj. Free from anxiety, tension, or restlessness; composed: synonymcalm.

adj. Steady; even.


My life is far from actual tranquility but God has taught me and continues to teach me to act as though it is tranquil. I tend to think of it as though it's all about how we act in the midst of the storm. Am I really laying my burdens down at Jesus' feet? Am I really giving my stress to God? Am I really forgiving what needs to be and living with a loving heart? 

God tells us not to worry and to give Him our burdens. Only then can we live with a tranquil heart and bear other fruit

Much love and may peace be with you all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season