Work for the Lord

Hey y'all

Today's scripture:

Whatever you do [whatever your task may be], work from the soul [that is, put in your very best effort], as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [greatest] reward. It is the Lord Christ whom you [actually] serve.
COLOSSIANS 3:23‭-‬24 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/col.3.23-24.AMP

For me, changing my mentality and dedicating my work to God is what really truly motivates me. One of the daily things I can't stand is doing dishes, especially by hand. Once I decide that I'm doing it for God though, I'm motivated to get it done! Not just done, but done with care, quality, a smile on my face, and peace in my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season