My Special Prayer for You

Hey y'all and welcome to another Teaching Tuesday Thread. Last week we were celebrating our Savior's birth. Since a new year starts this week (tomorrow), I wanted to share some scriptures with you that I'm using a special prayer for you.

Isaiah 44:3 AMP
For I will pour out water on him who is thirsty, And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants;

Isaiah 45:8 AMP
“Rain down, O heavens, from above, Let the clouds pour down righteousness [all the blessings of God]; Let the earth open up, let salvation bear fruit, And righteousness spring up with it; I, the Lord , have created it.

Malachi 3:10 AMP
Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.

2 Corinthians 5:17 AMP
Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

I ask that God bring monsoons of blessings upon you and your family! I'm so thank for the support from each of you! Much love and may peace be with y'all! In Jesus' loving name, amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season