Super Scripture Sunday 1

Hey y'all! Welcome to my new Super Scripture Sunday! This is too there same blog style. I'm just calling it something new since I'm changing my post publishing day from Tuesday to Sunday. I'm going to try something new with these posts though.

God's Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

Romans 1:18-19


In my opinion, verse 18 is very relevant today especially in regards to MSM once we really realize the real and true tactics they use to deceive us all day everyday.

Romans 1:20


Romans 1:21-23

Verse 23 reminds me of what see in ancient Egypt hyroglyphs where we see mixed species of man and bird and others.

Romans 1:24-25

Again, these scriptures remind me of ancient Egypt with the mixing of species and worshiping of those creations.

Romans 1:26-27

So not only were these scriptures true for those times but are very relational today.

Romans 1:28-29

Romans 1:30-31

Romans 1:32
So for those who keep saying that I'm being hateful toward "LGTBQ...", I'm not. I have nothing but love in my heart, but when people simply don't want to believe wants put in front of them and love in denial, that's all on you for that's what you choose. God gave us free will which means we are choosers!

Until next time, much love and may peace be with y'all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season