Year in Reflection

 

Hey y’all and welcome to another Teaching Tuesday Thread.  I pray that y’all and your family and friends and healthy and doing well. 

So I’m sure you’ve heard or have even said yourself a variety of how no one can wait for 2020 to be over.  I’m not going to pretend that my 2020 hasn’t had its “down in the bottom of the pit below the mud that’s below the valley that slid off the road that was already trudging up a mountain.”  There have been some great times too.  Also, some unbelievable “only God can do this” type times as well.  So I will recap my unbelievable 2020 Jesus Journey for you.  I hope it inspires and encourages you to look for the silver lining that you’ve had throughout your year. 

Let me remind you that this has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with God.  He deserves all the glory and praise!

January 2020                    I published my second episode of “Womanly Wisdom Wednesday”

February 2020                  While things were starting to become a bit crazy at home, I was able to publish blog posts and podcasts in a scheduled fashion, which is something huge for me.

March 2020                       Rearranged almost my whole house.  In the middle of the month, government officials decided that I get to spend more time with my children, and I got to be their teacher.

April 2020                          I found out that I have 6 siblings

May 2020                           I met my little sister for the first time

June 2020                          I met my big brother for the first time

July 2020                            I celebrated my daughter’s birthday with camping and getting her ears pierced

August 2020                      Celebrated my birthday by being taken to a state park that I had never been to before

September 2020              Went to a mountain for the first time

October 2020                    First time I didn’t eat a lot of candy on Halloween

November 2020               I am thankful for my family, health, and freedom

December 2020                Made Christmas cookies for the first time with my children

 

So there’s my positive reflection on 2020.  Until my next post, much love and may peace be with y”all…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Ecclesiastes 2