My Seasonal Journey

Throughout our lives we go through different seasons and so does my journey with God. Right now I'm in a time where my relationship has grown dramatically. Some are so smooth sailing while others are quite turbulent.

I decided to start this blog as a way for me to journal about my journey; its ups, its downs, the in betweens. This is a way for me to vent, a tool to release things in a healthy way. I'd rather focus on the positive for my journey truly is amazing. Sometimes things simply aren't sunshine and rainbows though, and writing is the best thing for me to do I believe.

I sincerely thank you for reading my blog. If this touches even 1 person, I'll be truly grateful for that. If I could help someone, I'd feel so blessed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unchangeable

Ecclesiastes 12 2020

Tis the Season